Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome!

This blog is designed to spread helpful information to those interested in learning how to eat healthier. I am not a doctor and any information contained in this blog is either my personal opinion or something I have learned through my research on the topic. Please make your own informed judgment on what works best for you and your family! Your feedback is welcome and if there is a specific topic you would like me to address please leave me a comment. Also, please don't assume that I do everything that I suggest. However badly I would like to feed my family the best at all times, it just doesn't happen. I do the best I can at any given time and I don't feel guilty about my shortcomings. Changing your eating habits can be a difficult process and it takes time, years!, before those changes become second nature to you.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment