Thursday, July 7, 2011

Product Review: Nancy's Cultured Sour Cream


If you haven't tried this sour cream yet, what are you waiting for???  It is the thickest sour cream I have ever seen!  Delicious and cultured to boot.  I make homemade ranch dip with this for a probiotic condiment to go with our raw veggies,  or smear it on a sandwich instead of mayo, or combine it with some cultured salsa for a creamy, spicy chip dip.  Yummy!

INGREDIENTS: Organic Milk and Cream, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, L. Acidophilus, B. Bifidum Cultures and 4 strains of Lactic Cultures.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely going to have to try this now because I was looking for a photo of Nancy's for my blog post on acidophilus and google sent me here. I linked back to you. Thanks for the review!

    My best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete