Sunday, May 29, 2011

Product Review: Fresh, Organic Apples


I have ordered over 20 pounds of apples each month for the past 3 months and they have been wonderful!  I have ordered a 20 pound box of Braeburn apples, a 3 pound bag of "In Season" apples, and many 3 pound bags of Fuji apples.  I leave them sitting on the counter and after 4 or 5 weeks, when we eat that last apple, it is just as good as the first one we ate.  I always sort through my apples and set out any that have bruises (usually only a few out of 50 apples will have some bruising) and we eat those first.  The price on these apples is fantastic, $.83/pound right now and I've seen it lower than that!  If you haven't already, why not buy some apples next month?  It is so convenient to have a healthy, simple snack at the ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment